In accordance with Articles 10 and 11 of Law 34/2002 of July 11th , Society’s Information and Electronic Commerce Services is available to users and visitors legal information on the entity that owns the website located at the Internet address www.bootcharter-portocolom.com
Website holder administrator
Corporate name: CONFIANZA YACHTING MALLORCA, S.L.
Address: Ronda Creuer Baleares, 34 07670 PORTOCOLOM, BALEARES
Phone number: 619106624
Registered in the Comercial Registry of ILLES BALEARS T 2584 , F 88, S 8, H Page PM 42816.
To use this website as a visitor or to register and access the services provided by www.bootcharter-portocolom.com, you need to accept the following service terms:
- a) The user accepts this service terms.
- b) If the user does not accept the following terms, they will not be able to use this website, nor to Access the services provided by CONFIANZA YACHTING MALLORCA, S.L.
Correct use of the website
- a) The present terms and conditions regulate the access and the use of this website www.bootcharter-portocolom.com. The use of this website confers you the status of site user from the very moment that you access and start browsing this site, accessing any of its contents; from this very moment, the user expressly accepts the present general terms and conditions. Likewise, the user accepts the specific conditions applicable to the different services offered by the company through the web. From the moment of acceptance of these terms and conditions, the user commits to use this website and all its contents and services in accordance with the law, as well as the generally accepted rules of good practice and public order. Furthermore, the user agrees to act with the diligence corresponding to the nature of the services received through this website.
- b) Through its website, CONFIANZA YACHTING MALLORCA, S.L. grants users Access and usage of different information and services.
- c) The website has free access for users. Users agree on using the webpage in accordance with the Law, with these conditions, with moral and rules of good practices generally accepted, and with public order.
- d) Generally, for services and information access on the webpage there is no required subscription or user registration. However, CONFIANZA YACHTING MALLORCA, S.L.makes a condition for some of their services user registration, or filling a form to collect certain data. Such registration will be done in the specific way that is indicated on the webpage or in the particular conditions that regulate such particular service.
- e) From the moment these conditions are accepted, users agree on using the webpage www.bootcharter-portocolom.com in accordance with the Law, with these conditions, with moral and rules of good practices generally accepted, and with public order, using the diligence that is required from the nature of the service that they are using through the webpage www.bootcharter-portocolom.com.
- f) They will not include, store, or spread any information or material that in any way may be against moral, public order, fundamental rights, public freedom, honor, privacy, or third parties’ images, as well as the current legislation.
- g) Any act that may damage, render unusable, render inaccessible, or deteriorate the website, its contents or its services is expressly forbidden, as well as impeding its regular use by other users.
- h) User expressly agrees to not destroy, alter, render useless or damage data, programs, or electronic documents that are hosted in the webpage.
- i) User is forbidden from introducing, storing, or spreading any computer program, data, virus, code, hardware equipment, telecommunications equipment or any other instrument or electronic/physical device that may be susceptible to damage the website, any of its services, or any of the hardware, systems, or entity/user networks, from providers or, in short, any third party, or that may be able to alter or impede regular usage of them.
- j) User is forbidden from doing advertising activities, promoting third parties or any sort of commercial exploitation through the website, using its contents, specifically the information obtained through the website to advertise products or send messages with third parties’ personal data.
- k) User is forbidden from doing any action that implies destroying, altering, rendering unusable, damaging, or using data, information, programs, or electronic documents for personal purposes. This apply to those that belong to the company, its providers, or third parties.
- l) User is forbidden from doing any action that implies the infraction of intellectual property, rights, industrial secret or third parties’ secret, and, in general, it is forbidden to use any content of which the user is not the owner.
- m) User is forbidden from practicing ‘spam’ using the website or as a consequence of it, or using its information and services for commercial purposes to a group of people that never gave their consent to it, nor any other unsolicited nor previously approved messages. User is also forbidden from send unsolicited nor previously approved e-mails, nor use any of the distribution channels to which the user may access while surfing the website.
- n) The company has the right to pursue legal actions to those who do not follow these obligations.
The company has the right to modify unilaterally, anytime, and without previous notice these conditions. In that case, the new modifications wil lbe published and announced in advance as much as possible. In any case, they have to change the web and its configuration unilaterally, anytime, and without previous notice.
Third parties’ links
This Legal notice is only valid for the website and its contents owned by the company, and are not applicable to third parties’ hyperlinks or websites accesible through the webpage. The company is not responsable for the content of any of the linked webpages, nor for any link included within a webpage accessible through the company’s website.
Intellectual and industrial property
The content of this webpage is exclusively owned by the company, and, for expository purposes, not limitative, the graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, and any other element that appears in the webpage. Likewise, any trade name, brands or distinctive signatures of any sort contained in the website are protected by the intellectual and industrial property law. It is the company who has the rights to exert their exploitation rights of such intellectual property, in any deemed way, and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, and public communication. User is expressly forbidden from using without explicit consent any intellectual or industrial property from the website, not even partially, and/or their contents.
The company has the right to pursue legal action against any user that reproduces, distributes, commercializes, transforms, and, in general, any other sort of exploitation in any way, of all or part of the website contents that constitutes an infraction of their Intellectual and Industrial property rights.
For these general conditions and terms, and for any required communication between the company and the user, the latter Will contact the company sending an e-mail to email@example.com . The communications of the company to the user Will be done with the data given by the latter in the process of registration in the webpage www.bootcharter-portocolom.com. The user expressly accepts the company’s e-mails as a valid procedure to communicate with them as long as is a communication regarding the webpage use and/or the provision of services offered there.
Users acknowledge and accept that the use of the webpage www.bootcharter-portocolom.com and the provision of services and selling of products is done under their own risk and their complete responsibility. The company Will not be liable to any damage produced to users regarding their breach of the Law, moral and good practices, as well as public order, or the use of products and/or services in a non-diligent or incorrect way, as well as using them with illicit purposes or purposes against what has been established in these general terms or in the applicable conditions that in this case result from their application. Specifically the ones derived from the following actions: infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, infringement of professional secret, infringement of honor rights, infringement of personal and familiar privacy rights, infringement of image rights, infringement to rights related to child and youth protection, the production of unfair competition, the production of illicit advertisement, criminal or pornographic offences. The unlawfulness or lack of veracity, exactness, reliability, pertinence, timeliness and exhaustivity of the contents and transmitted information (or made available to users) not done explicitly by the company.
- a) The company Will not answer for any damage caused to the user derived from interruptions, virus, and other problems with the electronic system, nor for any damage caused to any electronic devices done by third parties that may impede or delay the provision of services or the navigation through the system, the availability, accessibility and operation of the linked sites.
- b) The company will not answer to any damage caused to the user derived from lack of lawfulness, reliability, utility, veracity, validity, exhaustivity and/or lack of authenticity of any linked site, and will not be responsible of their management, nor of the provision or transmission of contents of these sites.
- c) The company will not answer for any damage caused to the user derived from delays or bans caused by internet (or device) deficiencies or overloads.
- d) The company will not answer for any damage caused to the user derived by third parties through illicit intromissions uncontrollable by the website, and that cannot be attributed to the company.
- e) The company will not answer for any damage caused to the user derived from the impossibility of service providing, selling products, and/or allowing access for non-attributable causes, caused by the user, third parties or events of force majeure, nor from the breach or defective compliance (whichever the cause) of the contracts with third parties related to the service delivery in the web.
- f) The company will never answer for any damage caused to the user derived from liquidated damages of any sort produced by a virus in the computer system, electronic documents or users’ files. Similarly, it will not answer for any damage caused by virus presence in third parties’ provided services through the website, which cause alterations in the computer system, electronic documents or users’ files.
- g) The company will never answer for any damage derived from the knowledge that unauthorized third parties may know about type, conditions, traits and circumstances of users in the Web and any services or information contained in it. It will not answer for the users about their obligations related to personal data files.
- h) The company is not responsible for any content, service, information and anything that can appear in any website linked to its webpage.
- i) In the case of any of these general/particular conditions were to be considered null or invalid, this will not affect the rest of them, which will be still a binding between both parts. In the event of any of both parts wants to renounce to demand the fulfilment of any of these conditions, or those established after declaring one null, this would not mean that they renounce to complying with the rest of the terms, nor the creation of a new acquired right for the other part.
Applicable law, jurisdiction
The following terms are governed by the Spanish legislation, which will be applicable in anything not stated in this contract a s a way of interpretation, validity, and execution. Both parts renounce expressly to any other jurisdiction and submit expressly to the Juries and Tribunals of Palma de Mallorca to solve any controversy that may happen in the interpretation or execution of this contractual conditions.
- 1.1. In agreement with articles 13 and 14 of the RGPD you are informed of the following data:
- RESPONSIBLE: CONFIANZA YACHTING MALLORCA, S.L.
- NIF/CIF: B57170755.
- ADDRESS: Ronda Creuer Baleares, 34 07670 Portocolom, Baleares
- PHONE: 619106624
- EMAIL: INFO@BOOTCHARTER-PORTOCOLOM.COM
- AIM: In CONFIANZA YACHTING MALLORCA, S.L. we treat the information that clients procure for the Purchase/Procurement of services and or products through the website. Management of the information and commercial prospection. In order to offer you services according to your interests, we will prepare a commercial profile. . There will be no automatic decisions regarding such profile. The procured personal data will be kept while the professional relationship between both parties is still active and the interested party does not want them to be suppressed within a time lapse of 5 years after the last procurement and/or professional service done by you.
- LEGITIMATION: The legal basis for your personal data treatment is the execution of a contract through a Professional Service file and/or a service lease, as stated in the Commerce code and the Civil Code. There is an obligation of invoicing as stated in the Commerce code, General Tax Law, Corporate Tax Law and Personal Income Tax, as well as the Information Society Services’ Law 34/2002 articles 20 and 21. The prospective offer of products and services is based on the consent that is asked to you without it meaning that retiring it affects the contract of purchase/procurement of services There is an obligation to procure personal data. Otherwise, neither the Purchase/Procurement of services and or products through the website nor the Management of the information and commercial prospection cannot be procured/purchased.
- RECIPIENTS: We will not assign personal data to third parties unless there is a legal obligation. There will be no decisions regarding suitability, guarantees, binding corporate rules or other applicable specific situations.
- RIGHTS: Any person has the right to have confirmed whether in CONFIANZA YACHTING MALLORCA, S.L. we are dealing with relevant personal data for themselves or not. Involved people have the right to Access their own personal data, and to ask for its amendment of inaccurate data, as well as to ask for its removal when, among other reasons, these data is not needed for the objectives it was collected. In certain cases, applicants may ask for a limitation regarding our treatment of their data, in which case we will only save them to claim or defend ourselves from claimants. You have the right to claim to the Control Authority: Agencia Española de Protección Datos (www.agpd.es).
- SOURCE: the solicitor.
- 1.2. The client expressly accepts that any data obtained while using the website, or which has been provided through filling out any forms that are contained therein, as well as any data resulting from any possible commercial relationship, may be included in an automated personal data file of the type described in section 1.1. During the process of data collection and on all pages of this website where personal data is asked for, the client will be informed with the help of a hyperlink or an explicit mention in the form itself about the compulsory or optional character of the recollection of such data. Every client that decides to register on the website of our company will be asked for those data that are necessary to fulfil the purposes of this company, which are service providing and/or selling of offered products in the website.
- 1.3. With respect to the data collected in the manner provided in the preceding paragraph, the client may exercise his rights according to the articles 15-21 of the Ruleset (UE) 2016/679, and in particular their right to access, rectify, cancel and object to such data, as well as treatment limitation data portability and automatized individual decisions. Likewise, he may withdraw his consent for the transfer of the collected data or the treatment of these data for any of the uses described above. Any client may exercise his rights referred to in the previous paragraph with the help of a cancellation request form that has to be requested from us by e-mail. The written and signed form together with a copy of the client’s identity document shall be sent by postal mail to the following address: company CONFIANZA YACHTING MALLORCA, S.L. with corporate address in Ronda Creuer Baleares, 34 07670 Portocolom, Baleares, attaching, in any case, the client’s ID card photocopy.
- 1.4. CONFIANZA YACHTING MALLORCA, S.L. informs that if a Client wants to be registered in the website there will be a number of data whose providing is mandatory, which means that if such data is not provided there will be no registration in our website. It is mandatory that all clients provide accurate and updated data. In any registry form where these data are collected, we will mark the mandatory parts. Thus, answering non-mandatory questions is optional, and the lack of an answer on such questions cannot mean a lower quality or quantity of provided services, unless specified.
- 1.5. Automatized treatment with which your data will be collected as a consequence of queries, using, hiring or buying any product, as well as of any transaction or operation done in this webpage has as a main end the management of the contractual relationship with the owner of this website.
- 1.6. You authorize the reception of promotional information about our services and products. Your personal data will be used for the sole purpose of sending the promotional information by traditional or electronic means. In the case of the electronic e-mail addresses or the website contact form, the data that you provide to us per e-mail or through the form will be used exclusively to respond to the queries that you convey to us by these means. We will apply what is stated in articles 22.1 and 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11th, of information society services and e-commerce that is modified by article 4 of the royal decree 13/2012 regarding the usage and treatment of personal data in terms of advertising.
- 1.7. The entity guarantees the confidentiality of the personal data. Notwithstanding this, the entity will submit to the competent public authorities any personal data or other information in its possession or accessible through its systems which may be required in compliance with legal provisions and regulations applicable to the case. Even after the relationship established through the website has terminated, personal data may be kept in the files owned by CONFIANZA YACHTING MALLORCA, S.L. exclusively for the purposes indicated above and, in any case, within the legally established time limits for putting the collected personal data at the disposal of the administrative or judicial authorities.
*First-party (own) cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from an equipment or domain managed by the administrator, i.e. from where the services requested by the user are provided.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file which is downloaded from a website and which certain webs send to the browser of the user. These files are than stored in the user’s terminal equipment, which may be a personal computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc. These files allow the website to remember information about the user’s visit, such as language and his/her preferred options. This enables the website to recover information about browsing from the user’s equipment in order to ease subsequent visits and make the website more useful for the user by customising its content.
How are cookies being used?
When browsing on this website users accept cookies to be installed in their terminal, which allows us to obtain the following information:
- Statistical information about the web use.
- User’s login in order to keep the web session active.
- Preferred web format when browsing from mobile devices.
- Last searches performed when using the services offered on the website, as well as data about the personalisation of these services.
- Information about advertisements shown to the user.
- Information about surveys the user has completed.
- Data about the connection to social networks (for users who access using their Facebook or Twitter account).
Types of cookies used
This website uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies only store data while users access the website, whereas persistent cookies store data in the terminal equipment in order to be accessed and used in more than one session. They are used to store information that is useful for providing the service requested by the user at a single occasion.
Depending on the purpose of processing the data obtained through cookies, the website can use:
These cookies enable the user to browse a website, platform or application and make use of the different options or services offered thereon; these types of cookies may be used for example to control traffic and data communication, identify the session, grant access to restricted areas, remember items in an order, make the purchase of an order, fill out a registration or request form to participate in an event, apply security features while browsing, store content in order to disseminate video or sound files or share content through social network platforms.
These cookies enable the user to access and receive the offered services based on some general predefined features which are configured on the user’s device according to a set of specific criteria such as language, type of browser used to access the services, geographical location of the terminal and regional configuration from where the services are accessed, etc.
These cookies enable the management, as efficiently as possible, of advertising spaces (if these are offered) that were included by the administrator to the website, application or platform from where the user is receiving the services he/she requested; said management is being carried out based on different criteria such as edited content or frequency of the advertisements shown on the site.
Behavioural advertising cookies:
These cookies enable the management, as efficiently as possible, of the advertising spaces (if these are offered) that were included by the administrator to the website, application or platform from where the user is receiving the services he/she requested. These cookies store information about the user’s behaviour obtained though on-going observation of his/her browsing habits, which enables the development of a specific profile and makes it possible to show targeted advertising.
Statistical analysis cookies:
These cookies allow tracking and analysis of the behaviour of users on the websites they browse. Information stored through these types of cookies is used to observe and measure the activity in websites, applications or platforms, as well as to produce browsing profiles of their users, all this being done in order to improve the services offered on basis of the data obtained from the user’s activity.
These are cookies that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from an equipment or domain that is not managed by the administrator of the website, but by another entity who is processing the data obtained through the cookies. On some websites it is possible to install third-party cookies which make it possible to manage and improve the provided services, for example statistical services by Google Analytics or Comscore.
On this website the entity uses the following cookies which are described below:
- Cookie Google: __ga
- Cookie Google: __gat
- Cookie Addthis:_ atuvc.
- Cookie Addthis: _atuvs
How to manage cookies in your browser?
- 1. When you open the browser, go to ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Options’ tab.
- 2. Within ‘Options’ click ‘Privacy’.
Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
- 1. When you open the browser, go to ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Options’ tab.
- 2. Ensure that your ‘Privacy’ security level is set to medium or below.
- 3. If the Internet settings are not set to medium level than the cookies will be blocked.
- 1. When you open the browser, go to ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Options’ tab.
- 2. Select the ‘Privacy’ icon.
- 3. Click ‘Cookies’ and select ‘Allow sites to set cookies’.
- 2. Click the ‘Security’ tab and revise if the option ‘Block third-party and advertising cookies’ is selected or not.
- 3. Click ‘Save’.
Installation of cookies on Macs
If you are using a Mac and would like to allow the access of our cookies to your computer, please follow these instructions:
Internet Explorer 5.0 en OSX
- 1. Go to ‘Explorer’ and select ‘Preferences’ on the navigation bar.
- 2. Scroll down until you see ‘Cookies’ just below ‘Receiving files’.
- 3. Select the ‘Never ask’ option.
Safari en OSX
- 1. Go to ‘Safari’ and select ‘Preferences’ on the navigation bar.
- 2. Click the ‘Security’ tab and select the option ‘Allow cookies’.
- 3. Select the option ‘Only from site you navigate to’.
Mozilla y Netscape en OSX
- 1. Click on ‘Mozilla’ or ‘Netscape’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option.
- 2. Scroll down until you see ‘Cookies’ just below ‘Privacy and Security’.
- 3. Select ‘Enable cookies for the originating web site only’.
- 1. Click on ‘Menu’ at the top of your ‘Opera’ browser window and select ‘Settings’ on the navigation bar.
- 2. Select ‘Preferences’ and click the ‘Advanced’ tab.
In order to get a more precise control on privacy, in some browsers specific rules can be set to manage cookies for determined websites. This means that cookies can be deactivated in all sites except for those that the user trusts.