Terms and conditions

To make the advance booking, it means 30% of the total boat rental, taxes included. The remaining 70% and the insurance guarantee will be charged in cash or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express …) upon delivery of the boat.
The reservation of the boat will be subject to the final approval by Confianza Yachting Mallorca S.L, which will take place in the following 24 hours after the payment of 30% of the reservation has been made.

In case of not being able to attend the reservation request, Confianza Yachting Mallorca S.L will contact the client within that period to propose a solution.

In case of not finding a solution that satisfies the two parties, the money paid on account as a reservation will be returned in full by the same channel and the reservation will be cancelled, without the right to claim by either of the two parts.

For the payment of 30% of the reservation, the client agrees to rent the boat on the date or dates requested. In case of wanting to cancel the rental unilaterally without any justified cause, the amount already paid of 30% will be held by Confianza Yachting Mallorca S.L as compensation mode.

Rental conditions

  • 1 – The boat is insured for damages to third parties and own damages (collapse, collision, loss, theft, fire, etc.) with a deductible of the deposit. If the boat suffers damages or faults in its equipment, its amount will be deducted from the deposit.
  • 2 – The negligence, the improper use of the boat, the mistreatment and the breach of the law, will be sufficient motive for the instant resolution of the contract, being the amounts paid in favour of Confianza Yachting Mallorca S.L as compensation. All the expenses caused by these causes, due to lack of knowledge in the handling of the boat, forgetfulness, awkwardness or carelessness, will be the responsibility of the client.
  • 3 – If the boat is rented with skipper, only 50% of the amount stipulated in each boat will be paid as a guarantee deposit and the client is exempt from any responsibility caused by the boat’s driving, but not by the use of the same.
  • 4 – The costs of transport or collection outside the port of Portocolom, mooring, skipper, fuel and taxes will be billed separately and are not included in the rental rate.
  • 5 – A rental day consists of 8 hours from the moment the boarding has been made, or 4 hours in case of rental for half a day, of the same day, within the specified times. The delay not justified to the delivery of the boat, will result in the extra charge of a stipulated amount in relation to the time of delay.
    • Morning schedule departures: Between 9 am – 11 am
    • Departures late hours: Between 13 pm – 15 pm
    • Tomorrow’s morning return: Between 13 pm – 15 pm
    • Full day return / Afternoon hours: Between 17 pm – 19 pm
  • 6 – The reservation of a boat will only be effective if the client has paid 30% of the total amount of the rent. The remaining 70% will be paid in cash or by credit card before boarding.
  • 7 – If Confianza Mallorca Yachting S.L could not deliver the reserved boat, you can change it for another one, charging or paying the price differences, provided that the client agrees. In case of not being able to deliver any boat, it will return the amounts delivered. No place to claim it.
  • 8 – In case of cancellation of the rental by the client, the amounts paid will be held by Confianza Yachting Mallorca S.L as compensation. Once 30% of the reservation has been paid, if on the scheduled day, weather conditions are unfavourable, the Confianza Yachting Mallorca S.L team will evaluate with the client the possibility of making a change of day in the reservation. If this is not possible, the client will be refunded the amount of the reservation.
  • 9 – The client declares to be in possession of the necessary title to sail the boat of this contract (in case of rent without skipper).